At the behest of the department, the quality responsible has established and implemented a system based on the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2000 “Quality systems: Management systems quality. Requirements” in order to obtain a public recognition of homogenized standards of quality.
The quality system implemented by EURO COLVEN S.A.U affects the marketing, distribution, installation and after-sales service. Being our primary mission to provide the best service in the scope described above through compliance with the requirements, time frames and budgets.
To ensure the future of our company and add value, our goal is to be recognized by our clients as its main supplier.
To achieve this goal we will:
- Achieve the requirements offered to our customers, strengthening confidence in our organization.
- Provide our customers with the best products at competitive prices.
- Respect the commitments set deadlines, analyzing possible deviations and implementing the actions of technical improvement and economically feasible for our organization.
- Continuously improve our processes, procedures, services and products.
- Continuously train and motivate our staff.
- Allocate efficiently roles and responsibilities.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements associated with our business and jobs.
- Aware and motivate EURO COLVEN S.A.U on the importance of the implementation and development of a quality system.
- Maintain our quality system based on ISO 9000 standards.
- Empower the initiative of staff to contribute more effectively to the achievement of the objectives of EURO COLVEN S.A.U.
This policy will be reviewed by the Management Department, and will establish documental and measurable objectives that will be developed and checked periodically by this department.
Ensuring that all the people influencing in the quality, know that the policy and objectives are achieved through the diffusion of them at all levels of the organization and distribution of documents to apply at each level in different jobs.