EURO COLVEN S.A.U has defined its environmental policy as a referent of its behavior and objectives reviews.
EURO COLVEN S.A.U wishes to express its commitment to sustainability, aware that the protection of nature and the natural environment must be taken in account in any activity, since it depends on the welfare of future generations.
This is why EURO COLVEN S.A.U assumes the following commitments:
- Compliance with all legal and administrative regulations regarding environmental matters and other potential requirements that voluntarily decide to take.
- Ensure continuous improvement of its environmental performance through systematic and regular evaluation of the Environmental Management System.
- Prevent, minimize and as far as possible eliminate pollution and distress that negatively impact on the surrounding environment.
As well, will assume as principles of its environmental performance:
- Establish, maintain, review and modify the objectives and targets in order to continuously improve their environmental performance.
- Ensure the best environmental practices in internal operations, including:
- Reducing consumption of raw materials and natural resources.
- The recycling and reuse of all possible materials, achieving waste minimization.
- Encourage suppliers and customers to recycle, reuse and segregate the waste for appropriate external treatment.
- Reducing and, where possible, elimination of the use of adverse environmental products, including the environmental consideration in the moment of purchase.
- Controlling the environmental aspects arising from its activities and services.
- Provide adequate training, awareness and participation of all staff that favors the development of this policy.
- Encourage employees, suppliers and customers to adopt a correct environmental practice.
- Carry out regular reviews of the Environmental Management System and the behavior towards the objectives and targets set to ensure its continuous adaptation and effectiveness.
This policy is known and accepted by all members of EURO COLVEN S.A.U, in addition of being available to the public consultation. It will also be updated through a process of continuous improvement, when it deems appropriate.